Limbus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrians of Limbus?

3 posters

Go down

Equestrians of Limbus? Empty Equestrians of Limbus?

Post by Jensen Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Forgive me if this should be in another section of the forums, thought this was more off topic than Limbus chat.
Anywho, since the chat won't be up for a little bit I thought I'd get some people chatting. So, are you a horseback rider, or just like horses in general? If not, post why. Go ahead and post here what you like about them and such. I'll also make a list of people, so if you ever need help or have questions about them you'll have an idea of who to ask.

I LOVE going on trail runs. Just cantering through a field or forest is just the greatest feeling in the world for me. I also really like barrel racing, I'm not the greatest at it but it's fun to do!

Equestrians of Limbus:
Jensen/Unholy
Sonny

Last edited by Jensen on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jensen
Children Of Despair

Back to top Go down

Equestrians of Limbus? Empty Re: Equestrians of Limbus?

Post by Sonny Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Ohh, I love this topic already n_n. I will be making a post here soon, once I find the time to actually write a full response.
Sonny
Sonny
Alpha

https://limbus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:36 pm

;o I guess I'll add you to the list in advance

Jensen
Children Of Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Haha, sure! If you look at my profile and see my Job/Hoobies, you can see something about horses there ;o;.

EDIT: Alright, I think I can write a long response now xDD.

I have recently joined a stable that my cousin has invited me to as a volunteer with her. We get to stay with the horses, get them all ready for their trails/lessons/etc., do pony parties/pony rides, groom them, tack them, grain them, etc. We really do everything we can to make sure all of the horses are taken care of, it's a great experience :>. I also love to ride, we don't get to ride as much as you would think though. Our main goal is to work there and help the horses, but we sometimes go on lessons/trails/etc. for our own benefit, or to lead them ourselves.
Sonny
Sonny
Alpha

https://limbus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Equiinox Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:17 pm

I love horses. I owned a few, approximately 7 in total.
I've been riding, too. Just my horses are 'wild' and were not really taimed to be ridden. (Due to the previous owner).
Horses are gorgeous animals, I especially love cremellos. They have such beautiful blue eyes.
My sister in law owned a horse, who is a retired race horse. His name was Vinent "Vinny". Sadly, almost two years ago, he had to be sold as she had a baby and a future husband on the way! She didn't have the money to care for him as that was her future plans... so she got a tattoo with "vinny" written on a horse shoe, there is a few stars around the shoe. It's really touching. She loved that horse and I'd do anything if I could get him back for her. Sorry I wrote so much, I had to say that. Hope you understand.
Equiinox
Equiinox
Children Of Despair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum